Sunday, February 8, 2009

Massive Upgrade: Gear 2nd

I quite realised that doing up designs are something I really love.
I also realised that commercial advertising doesn't mean lesser expectations on designs


Thus I've decided to upgrade my skills. I've finally decided to use CS3 Ps as well as open myself up to the world of brushes. The above is my trial of my first ever downloaded and tested brushes. It is very impressive but it depends on how I learn to take and make the best out of them. And then again, its still using other people's works. (yeah i'm chuvanistic, I prefer originality) but for now, it's fine.

What next? Making my own brushes, learning vectors, learning illustrator, and perhaps indesign.

I currently have a standard to reach and match, that is, a guy in my publicity team, I wont tell you his name and give him more credit ;P but he's really the imba kind one. I will be glad to reach his standards. But for now, I'll start with reading tutorials and stuff.

And perhaps photoshop photos of you guys..

*Freshly Updated*

I've just learned how to make my own brushes. Its fantastically easy, (from what I read), so I'll try it soon! and upload some hahaha, if they're good! :D yay.

No comments: