Sunday, February 15, 2009

KillJoy

Aight, that's how the next 8 days of my life will be like, heh.
EXAMS, edge publicity stuff, and hmmm discipline issues.


On a side note, the above is a preview of my next brush, it's not perfect, nor am I done with a set, nor do I have the time to do it, but I will! once I'm finish with the next 8 days of my life. I realised after reading from people who draw up designs and scan them up as brushes. I don't have a scanner, but I have a camera! ahaha. I call it the Tribal Set.

Right, so discipline stuff. Starting today, I'm getting back to my exercise regime. With NAPHA coming up, and the desire to wear my ahem, smaller shirts, must exercise la.

And so, I will also be sleeping at 10pm every night, :( mannnn. I guess its healthier la, but if I stick to my 7 hours of sleep thingy, that means I gotta wake up at 5am zzzz. WHYYYYY. what rubbish!? can someone suggest something better?

But I guess i can jog in the morn- ... ...nah, no jogging, just "other exercise". tsk.

Right, so I know it's just eight days, but its so packed full of events that I can only study on 4 full days for two exams zzz. And i think chances to doodle during these times are high. so chances are the tribal set will be out sooner. So look out for it.

Last word: once these eight days are up, I will plan a better holiday schedule! now no time to plan. So like what Ben used to say: "If you plan to plan, you plan to plan"

Cheers folks.

No comments: