Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Defiance


Man, I hate watching Defiance's Trailer. I was in the bus to school today and of course, there was a TV mobile unit showing CNA and stuff. Then they played the Defiance Trailer during the ads.

:O I cringed.

They simply just had to play the Gothic/Gregorian/ European-monk-thingy Chant with the trailer Arhghghghghg. If you've read my ancient rant about the overuse of these chants to make it seem more dramatic...arhghghgh. The moment the chant started in the cut scenes with Craig wielding a gun and stuff, I couldn't watch anymore, I turned away. *sigh* hair stand la, totally redundant chant.

ANYWAYS, if you're a yahoo! person like me, you've probably seen the headline:


Stephen King on 'Twilight' Author:
'Stephenie Meyer Can't Write Worth A Darn'


WOO~! OWNED
I know Glenn and tab will probably kick my ass for this, but hey~! the legendary author says Stephanie Meyer can't write! and I agree, since I myself couldn't even get pass the first page, much less the cover.

In the article:
According to Stephen, "Both Rowling and Meyer, they're speaking directly to young people... The real difference is that Jo Rowling is a terrific writer and Stephenie Meyer can't write worth a darn. She's not very good."

OUHHH right on man~! right on!! ahahahaha.
______________________________________________

As for an update on my life, in roughly an hour I will be submitting my feature magazine and I will be feeling darn good cauz my radio is also this week and eric's coming as my interviewee! haha, what the previous few sentences meant is: I have plenty of time for my last two major assignments after this thursday :D

On a random note, I just had one corn and one crab mayo onigiri from canteen 1 sushi auntie for breakfast. Quite satisfying haha.

And of course, no picture filled post would be complete without:


"Do I look erratic to you?"

No comments: