Sunday, March 29, 2009

At 1200 hours, we will be launching...

CODENAME ZACKE!

with this famous words etched in our minds, Jeremiah launched codename zacke, the most awesome youth activity so far this year. And like I promised, I've uploaded everything on youtube. In this series of videos. (I divided the entire set into 6 arcs of roughly 3-5 mins) One has been published before and one is an unofficial/unreleased version.

So only 4 are new. But anyways, its gonna be shown in chronological order so if you have the time check them out. Wear earphones or raise your speaker volumes. I hope you guys enjoy it! Ouh, and I apologise for the low quality, I can't possibly upload 6 seperate 200++ mb vids onto utube right?

Genesis



Origins



Captain Slipper



Dog and Papaya




Epic Finale



Unreleased/Unofficial Version



No comments: