Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Let's Handsome~!!


Well, yesterday, to celebrate Nick-san's birthday, Mark, Glenn, Hao-man, Tabitha and I went out with Nick to Sentosa. Lunch/Picnic, and running in the sand told me I really need to exercise. still, it was fun and we went for zi cha near glenn's place after that.


So well, timely-ly, I've finished watching 'Handsome Suit' today! It wasn't as funny as I'd expected, or was looking for, but still, it's a nice show to pass the time. SO in honour of Nick-san's 19th Birthday, I 'handsomed' him. Guess who's Ms. Pretty at background! ahaha.

[You might want to click on the pic to fully appreciate my efforts to handsomise everyone!]
______________________________________

Right, well, today actually marks the 2nd day since the start of the hols that I really had to myself and was free from stuff. I watched, played, slacked, ate to my selfish content, ahhh~

But now my eyes are dying, too much computerrrr gahh! still. had fun. And tomorrow too!

[btw, I feel proud that I actually bothered to protect my desktop against the upcoming (tomorrow) conficker virus via a critical update.
heh heh. The danger's quite real so you better do that too!]

No comments: