Thursday, March 19, 2009

Sarang Hae Yo

[picture courtesy of hongzuo]

Anyways, yesterday we held codename zacke.
It was exhausting, "sunburn-inducing", "thirstingly", "large-scalely" fun.
We caught quite an amount of footage, will get them edited by the 29th. So look out for it!

Right, and I'll be leaving the house for the barbecue later at amos's place.
___________________________________________

So, "Sarang Hae Yo" or "I Love Daniel" in Korean, is my favorite korean song of late. Written by Kim Hyung Sup, I first heard it in the comedy/ romance show "Sassy Girl Chung Hyung". The show premiered in 2003, but I only watched it this year. Apparently I first read of it on Julia's blog before it started appearing on Channel U. Since then, I followed the 17 episodes and its gewwwdd.

So yeah, Sarang Hae Yo is that good that indonesia remade its own version! I'm serious haha. *shrugs* check out the song in the video, spoilers ahead.



So todays post is intended to encourage you guys to watch the show.


Unlike other stereotypical korean shows, this one is fast(er) paced, funny. It indulges in the viewers wish to see more happy than weepy stuff. And the 17 episodes fly by so fast its regretful. The cast is easy on the eyes and the show is comedic in nature, so compared to those winter sonata and all those dumber weepy self-abusive/pitying shows that sadistically compells you to watch and tear at the injustice etc etc etc. It really gave me a run keeping my tears in! Q_Q

This show is gewdddd.


I watched twice le. And I intend to watch once more before the holidays run out. So why don't you give it a go? Click here immediately.

Btw, the show is also known as "Delighful Girl Chun Hyang". A more far-off version had it as "Pleasurable Girl Chun Hyang" =_O hahahaha.

No comments: