Saturday, March 14, 2009

The Big Launch

was awesome hahahah. especially when wearing the new 'The Edge' t-shirts, real cool. everything flowed nice and smoothly and almost all the merchandise were sold off at the edge-shop $_$. haha but of course the profit will be used for more shirts la.
So anyways, check out the new edge site, its really awesome and cool, check out the podcast or the edge announcements and just let your eyes feast on the designs not done by me.

ALL RIGHT HERE


So this is my new shirt design, threadless apparently said my 'ouchman', 'pianoheroX' and 'plan2plan' designs were'nt up to standard. I agree to an extent, though it still hurts a little. But its okay, I'm still proud of them. Anyways, please anyone who wants shirts designs please refer them to me! I want to start a mini design business, maybe 30% commission for the shirts or something.

Right, that said, I'm going to Tampines Mall in a bit to print out my own shirt designs to wear! yay.

Remember ah, bring your friends who need shirt designs to me! :D

No comments: