Monday, March 16, 2009

ho-hum


*update*
the 3mo black tee got declined :*(
I submitted the above, but I'm not banking on it, I just did it to experiment with a new designing style. Anyways~

Schedule for the day:

1. Meet Elijah and guys for regional youth activity meeting at 9.30.
2. Hand billing at 3.00 at Bedok with Matthew and Net
3. Leaders meeting at 7.30 at church.

Wednesday (tomorrow): Codename Zacke.

Its gonna be awesome, was doing a recce at pasir ris park earlier with Elijah and Timothy. We can just see all the fun we're gonna have tomorrow as a region (guys). Just pray that theres no heavy rain. And there will definitely be an awesome video, which I'd post on the 29th of March.

But man, today's one full day Q_Q. Hand billing is gonna suck later, but its all for His glory! so let's do it with praise! hahahahaha :*)

______________________________________

Anyways, I was reading the news yesterday, and they were talking about how 7 in 10 poly males fail their napfa. Wah lao eh, real scary la, since I'm nowhere near fit at all.

So i went to check the requirements for the test.

For 19 year-old males, a minimum of D and 15 points, here's what I need to do.

1. 34-36 sit-ups in one minute.


Quite reasonable, roughly one situp done for every 1.667 seconds at a constant pace for 1 min. Do-able, so no worries.



2. Sit and reach 37-40 cm.

which is slightly above a quarter of my height. =_=. this is crazy man, my sit and reach always real jialat. A 178 cm guy stretching another 40 cm. @_@ My tummy keeps getting in the way.


3. Standing broad jump: 222cm


been there done that. okay, no worries for this,
my fondest memories of standing broad jumps were seeing sherd sigh and having to redo it in secondary school- again and again and again ahahaha. He just couldn't jump, despite being so tall! ;X ahahaha

4. Shuttle run: 10.6secs

In secondary 4, ben and I and some of the rest, disturbed the lower sec student recording our results, into giving us an A ;p
heh heh, but still, this run isn't the problem, its the 2.4 that is.



5. Pull-up: 5-6

AHAHAHAHAHA.
Ask any of my secondary school friends!
Since I fractured my collarbone in sec 3. I wasn't really fit in the limb muscles. So on that day,
I did ONE PULLUP, dropped to the ground and said, "yay! I pass" and left it at that,
everyone around laughed and the teacher doing the recording was like =_='''

6. 2.4km run in 11.41 mins

wah siao liao. This is the killer, the award stealer Q_Q
To get a D, at a constant speed for 12 minutes, i need to run 3.333 metres for every second...!wahhhh. For 12 minutes I need to make 3+ metres in every second?!?! dieeeeee
......................................................................................arghghghgh *foams*
but right, since we're on the topic of exercise,


No comments: