Monday, March 2, 2009

Holidazed

Okay luh, I'm very late in my update, sorry :(
but well, I just finished my media fast, which equates to no TV, no internet, no com no nothing, so I couldn't do anything. But now i can! haha

Well, since the day my last paper ended, it was non-stop, event after event for me, and this update would be about the very first major event that happened the day the holidays started!


BBQ CHALET


Aight, so we (Ben, Sherd, Reed, Jer, SJ, Eric and I) booked hometeamNS chalet at pasir ris for out bbq chalet, as well as to celebrate reed's birthday :D

So in no proper order, I dump onto you all, the pictures.


On the second morning of our chalet, Ben and I snuck into the other rooms (There were 4 bedrooms with 2 beds each) and took pictures before waking the rest up.

Jer

Sherd

Reed

SJ (This we took on the third morning, since he still had school)

SJ fiddling with my rubiks cube, he spoilt it! Q_Q now its not smooth


BBQ pictures~ anyways, thank God our bbq was awesome. The days we were there, it rained heavily in the afternoon, but they subsided in the evenings.





Funky action hero pose~

SJ and reed wrestling, but sherd was like "eh I missed the picture" then they were like, "ouh okay" *wrestles again* *Sherd takes photo*

IronChef for the day - Benjamin Lee Yi Ren, we had roughly, for 7 guys,

80++ Chickens (mix of buffallo wings, drumlets, 3 joints, jers extras)
70 Satays
20 hotdogs
20 garlic bread
20 crabstick
some otah
alot of soft drinks

So you can roughly guess how unhealthy we were. Ouh, and our kettle was rusted up, so we had soft drinks all 3 days and on the last night, when we ran out of water, we ordered mac delivery at 2am for only 6 cups of drinks hahaha



hahahah I look like yesman pic, but no, let me explain. I didnt know that reed was taking such a wide angled shot, so i stuck in my hand to give sherd rabbit ears then kena liddat lor.

Ouh, and this is sj parading in tight shorts.






Jer dancing to funky beats~! Sherd was playing his iTunes and SJ was like "lolwuts dat song durrr i wants" *copies song details in phone*





So yeah, it was orsum, tiring, alot of fun, and worth the cash, Xbox and frisbee and soccer was not taken in pics, as well as cards, we couldnt cycle since it was raining, but having meals together and stuff, awesomee man.
______________________________________


Aight, anyways, next saturday, Edge's Big Launch, revamped and looking better than ever, come and check it out, let me know if interested.


Well, anyways, as I said, I'm pretty busy :( i'm working on "codename zacke" previously known as "boys night out", and working on the big launch, so its kinda taxing, still got deadlines and stuff, so Q_Q but on the other hand, I'm finished with watching "Sassy Girl Chun Hyang" gewd show and ouh yah, to end this post, a picture courtesy of HZ, taken on the day we went aston's specialties for lunch and movies to celebrate the end of the exams, Valkryie sucks btw :(

Hz was trying to take a pic and mark was like,

"Do I look erratic to you?"

No comments: