Friday, March 20, 2009

Movies I wanna watch

but probably won't.
Fanboys, is released today in theaters and although I would like to watch it. -$$$ > Movies. But I must say it would be nice to watch it, since George Lucas himself loved it. (says Wiki)

So aiyah, check out the trailer. And if you want to sponsor me, lets go! ouh wait, I have 70 cents in my ezlink card :*X



So sometime back, maybe last week, Mark woke up and appeared on msn,

"Dan go check out my noob blog".
"I already did, its badddd, as usual"
"Awesomeee, but did you see the latest entry, like JUST"
"no? isit baddd?"
"yeahhh its noobed up like me, go see"
"okay later. no wait. beg."

So much later I came onto his blog to see:


It's nice, quite cute, but still, A DECLARATION OF WAR.
So Mark, while we're on the topic of Fanboys,
Enjoy:


Ahahahaha, right, so I still intend to do shirt designs, but I'm reaching the climax of one the One Piece Arcs, so not much time to design, since its draggggy. And after tomorrow most of my efforts will be spent on editing the codename zacke video.

But I'm sure I can put aside some time laa. think so.
Maybe later I can go collect my shirt from the printer! :D yay

No comments: