Monday, February 11, 2008

It's come to this....T_T

Alright, I know you folks out there are waiting quite sometime for this, and since I've promised....well alright...

The entries that I used are from Genny, Mark and Shirgin...(sighs*). Thank you all so much for your contribution to make this page more entertaining (for yourself I guess)

Without further ado...this first one if from either Mark or Genny, they both send me this...O.o


It's really retarded...I mean, mushroom hairstyle >_< and porcupine? wahh, anyways. I tried the one in the centre where the hair covers the face like a cap....taa-daah!

Heh...wierd hor...but not bad la...my assessment...erm, very hot la, as in, my forehaed cant breathe lor. sure perspire until die de...but not bad xD


Me posing like L. This is to make people give up on watching the show...heh heh. hopefully they watch the show then remember me...sure cant tahan one xP


This one is from Genny or Mark, I dunno who izzit cauz both sent me the same without noting their names...erm, I'm guessing the main purpose you guys have in sending this is to humiliate me...(._.)...so to be a good sport. I give you guys the most retarded one possible (since I cant and WONT do ponytails.)


Me giving a =.= face. heh heh. anyways. it just friggings reminds me of those hair advertisements, and the model's hair are blowing all over the place? sort of like mine...'cept it just looks real retarded.
I AM NOT GOING TO USE THIS IN PUBLIC!


Shirgin keeps asking me to do this. so okay lor. This one purposely for her....quite creative la ^^ I must admit.


Seems interesting and quite neat la. hmmm see how la....quite okay lor, and not the mohawk you requested xP.

Anyways.I hope you guys are satisfied. Thanks again for contributing and if you have any great and funny ideas to share, please feel free to post them on the cbox.

so heh.

No comments: