Monday, February 18, 2008

ookay...school's finally over.

okay la. it's 4 hours since i handed in my last project assessment thingy. and it still hasn't sunk in...

I have no more school till the 16th of April.

Well, when it sinks in I'll let you guys know, probably i'll be laughing hysterically in the night all of a sudden or something.

Anyways. Year 1's finally over. I don't know what i should feel either. emo thought kept for another day.

Anyways. i made a list of the stuff i'm gonna do during the hols:

1: Sleep. seriously, my brain feels cramped up, i needa unwind
2: Learn the Guitar
3: Go outing with the gang
4: Go get sun burned with poly people.
5: Do some art
6: Exercise. omgz la.liek, i real unhealthy now, ask me do 20 push up sure pass out one, 25 sure die.
7: Tuitor my sister
8: watch all the shows i missed out on
9: dota
10: read the ending to The Wheel of Time.
11: read the Curse of the Chosen
12: Trash Mark in Perfect World
13: Catch up with whatever i've lost out on
14: help in household chores
15:Work?
16: Go out with people?
17: Blog?
18: Update this list?
19: Be happy.
20: Master pen spinning (lol)

Anyways. During the hols, i'll be pretty bored to come up with more interesting post la. budden! you guys find any jobs hiring, remember me! Im probably cool with those 3 days short functions kinda thing.

And erm, anyone wanna go out just call me lol. Im going to enjoy this holidays before the big one- Year 2 T_T

21: MOTIVATION

I lost alot of it.

And erm, let's see, one important thing I learn so far is that people are all different, they do not think the way you think or see things the way you do, and they also react differently, failing to understand this gets you or screwy and upset. so heh. "So turn your sadness into kindness" I like this phrase, taken from a song. and erm, anything just feel free to bug me, i dun wanna rot my way till april 16 complaing that im rotting, and starting year 2 wishing i was rotting.

So turn your sadness into kindness, if you simply can't, just !@#$ the next person who pisses you off. heh.

xD

No comments: