Saturday, February 2, 2008

Meeting the gang for shopping, it's a men's stuff.

So I met the fellas today to shop for CNY stuff, or at least accompany Ben and SJ while they did their thing. The rest of us tagged along to laugh at them.


In order from right: Ben, Sherd, SJ and Jeremy. I didn't want to sit beside them in the MRT until the crowd started coming in. That's when the smells leaked in as well. I was sitting beside Ben, and he said that it stinks in the place, i think a tad too loud. Cauz from the reflection, the lady standing infront of us stared at us. O.o .


Hiah came late. So he had to pose for this blurry shot. We were shopping for caps see? and there was plenny of dandruff in them things. So we made them wear the caps.

So today, I drank, I ate, I walked, Sat, talked, use toilet, talk more cock, with my good ol' buddies from Siglap. and erm, reed came late >.< . We had pepper rice for dinner but it wasn't enough, So on the way home I went to KFC for a Banditto.

Erm, I think this entry's starting to sound like a normal blog liek omgzzz! cannot!!! my must stand out!!! so erm, erm....Heroes.

Save the Cheer Leader, Save the World. Honestly, I haven't been catching up on the show, but the line is really catchy, and doesn't make sense. cheer leaders are the last people you'd expect to save the world :x But still! it seems like those kind of nice shows I can afford to pass.

Sorry I digress. So since I was in town today, I got a little depressed. I mean, so many people la. Then all couples. and then, eric and I, on the way home, saw a couple making out in the MRT. Shssh. Don't do these things infront of single people like us. It sucks that you're flaunting shit infront of everyone and show everyone how far your drool splatters. PDA, is fine, if i'm involved :x/xD but if not...well, just restraint la....

No comments: