Tuesday, February 19, 2008

A new look.

I might be smiling, but i'm anything but that. This picture is my latest look. 2 inches off the tail, 3 inch less of sideburns, 1/2 inch off the fringe.


I did this intentionally- after having an argument with my dad. My dad was upset that my hair was long.

Don't tell me i'm stupid, cutting my hair over an argument. Cauz it's not just one argument, day after day it's the same jibe about my hair from my parents. They have serious issues about my hair.

Don't tell me I look better with short hair, cauz i dun care what your think. I dun like to compromise in myself to suit others. I like the way i look so let me be.

Don't tell me it'll grow back, I spent close to a year maintaining my hair. and there's no point if im gonna cut it short again.

Don't tell me what others say about my hair, I dont care.

Say im vain, whatever.

Call me immature for being upset over hair. Whatever, you never ask how i felt did you? You never considered what it's like.

tell me society norms do not allow guys to have long hair. screw it.

Im anything but smiling.

Now, i hope my parents will just shut up about my hair. I guess that's why i cut my hair. so i can get some peace. stupid. whatever.enough is enough.

No comments: