Friday, February 8, 2008

the stuff that has been going on.

meh. this shot is call a loser shot. It was taken on the way to school on CNY eve when we are supposed to take a break. And obviously going all the way back to clementi for projects is really sad. No one in the bus...I had the whole place to myself lol.

Reunion dinner, yes, thats when I took my ever first taste of beer! Woots! NOT. OMGG. Nnooo. That was chinese tea la. I'm promising myself to not touch alcohol unless it's really necessary. besides, i prefer the kiddy stuff like ice cream soda and stuff.


Thats the rubik's. My timing now has dropped to 1:13 mins (73 secs). haha. sad la, compared to pros. but not bad la hor? (sissy word>>> "hor")


Anyways. This post is here to tell you that this blog is not dead yet. I'm just "busy" with my projects. and erm, this coming monday, like I promised. I'm gonna go try out the hairstyles you guys sent me O.o (damn) haha. and post it on this blog...ok?! satisfied people? liek omggs can?! you guys just love to see me embarrass myself...

Heh, anyways. Valentine's Day coming. So i'm kinda emo-ish again...but whatever la. I kinda come up with this random thought while i was relishing myself, wallowing in self-pity...

The reason we hurt, is because we want to live in a fantasy that seems impossible. we do not mind hurting to deceive ourselves for just a little longer and we would cling on to this desperate-ness just to evade the loneliness that is reality.

emo no?

Lol. But i live la. and i smile again.

sorry guys. suckered to read my rubbish. xD

No comments: