Wednesday, February 20, 2008

New Hobby

I found myself a new hobby today after watching naruto- that is, cooking ramen!

Haha, im a noodle fan la, so just can't resist the idea of whipping up a mean ramen. But of course, it'll be my version la, since ramen actually require skill. I'll just do a "danieru ramen". heh heh heh.

I went grocery shopping at 4 in the afternoon, went out in a sucky mood cauz my hair looked ____ed up. Budden i had fun shopping la, except occasionally crossing a guy or two with longer hair :|

Anyways, im gonna start my hobby tomorrow, i'll post pictures. I'll try to whip up a mushroom shoyu ramen! ^^ and erm, supposedly in due time, i will actually make a real ramen dish.

P.S: i didnt buy miso paste cauz i dunno how to use yet, and got alcohol inside :o

No comments: