Tuesday, October 28, 2008

4th Red Bull in my Life


heh, its PR again, bad habit, but it's the best time to multi-task, blog and study :X The picture above is just some random picture, since i find starting my post with a picture makes my post layout err...nicer. I didnt photoshop it obviously.

Anyways, things are getting more busy now, but Mark and I both are collaborating on something that will entertain you guys, so look out for it!

btw, check out this clip, its...let it speak for itself, but if you get bored, fast forward to 2 mins 50 sec and watch.



okok, tag by Harkrishan:

Name: Daniel Ong
Nickname: ...it used to be Big Bird (no innuendo) now its Dan.
Married: Huh?
Zodiac Sign: ...Not important
Gender: Male and straight
Age: 18
High School: Siglap Secondary
College: Ngee Ann POLY
Height: 177-184 around there la.
Weight: Dunno, seriously, last time i checked (last year) - 69kg
Do you like yourself? ....What kind of question is this.
Piercings: nawh
Right or left: -
Are you a freak: ..
Hair: complicated, unhelpful. Refer to previous posts on Hair
Skin: .. who came up with these questions =.=
Allergic: Sensitive to smells, but i only sneeze, thats all.
What are you doing now: answering this tag
What are you doing 1 hr from now: stuck in PR without a tag to do
What are you doing 10 years from now: I'd like to know, what kind of question is this?!

Lips or Eyes: Eyes
Hugs or kisses: is there a chocolate called hugs?
Shorter or taller: Shorter. same height also can
Hesitant or spontaneous: Sensibly-Hesitant and cautiuosly spontaneous
Nice stomach or nice arms: =.=
Listener or Talker: ........... ...............
Romantic or Rich: Ideally both, Househusbands ftw.
Good husband or good father: ..................................................................... Good wife can le, since i wanna be househusband ahahahahaha.

The Victims: Do if you wanna, I won't force this on anyone seriously =_=....

END

_______________________________________________

ANYWAYS: I have a new rule! I shall only do thoughtful tags from now on, not wierdo ones seriously, arms or stomachs? O_O i think its a question meant for a girl, so if its guys it be err...nvm, lets not go into there.

okay.

Post ends here.. I'll write nicer stuff when week ends i suppose. Class ends at 8 tonight and plenny of work still~ I wanted to write about melamine in eggs, but apparently everyone already knows they have melamine in everything. and err, I wanted to talk about the porridge competition they have in Europe-

OMG...Tabitha just told me she is going to watch HCM with anyone else this coming Monday................................................................................................................. ................................................................................................................................

SIGH....ultra-ly depressing. YES, TO ALL,

DANIEL is an ANTI-DISNEY-HSM PERSON.

My gosh........arghghghghghgh. okok hate me for disliking HSM, go ahead, disdain coming from people who appreciate HSM dont mean anything to me. Sorry, but i cringe at the trailers of HSM, you can say i'm HSMphobic.

You are one HSMphobic person if you:

-Cant stand corny storylines
-Dont like zac efron giving a goody image thing acting all chummy
-Dont like kids shows
-Are realistic and understand that people dun just break into song and dance anytime in your life.
-Dont like HSM
-Dont like the same disney formula over and over and over again.

Partly I blame and thank eric for the anti-Disney person that i am today.

Honestly. I can expect some disney ambassador knocking on my door or sending me a mail and trying to convert into a "Disney-4-eva" fan. Make my life a fairy tale and get rid of all my angst and disbelieve. =_=. Disney is good! disney is family centered, Disney is for you. You LOVE disneyland. You want a mickeymouse soft toy....
..............................................................

*rolls eyes*

I actually wrote more than i intended to.

No comments: