Saturday, October 4, 2008

New Banner~!


Alright, so I thank everyone for their feedback on the previous nominee for the new banner, but I felt it was a lil' too emo to be MY banner, doesn't reflect my mood la, so i used it for my desktop instead- more suited for destopee-kinda feel. SO! I made a new one lor, and I like it, so im using it (duh!)

[As usual, please click on the pic to see it bigger and clearer]

This piece is dedicated to ALL my friends and you can all rip it off for free, just give credit when its due ok! erh, about the piece, obviously it reads, "We all have something that matter", and mine is my friends and family. So I hope your like it.

YOUR WANT FLAME GO AHEAD! [but make sure you got something better!]

haha. thats the end of this post, and err, something sinful and utterly random, I ate 3 double cheese burgers in one day >_< 2 for lunch, one for supper, i bet "The F1" (encrypted for yh's sake) would be horrified to hear this. ahahaha.

Oh well, cheers.

No comments: