Monday, October 6, 2008

What you can do.

Photoshopped lips, jawline, eyes, nose, enhance overall quality.

Of late, I'm getting a kick out of editing in photoshop. It's kinda fun to play around and create your own images, of course, with the images that you take, so copyright is your to call truly. And err, I like to think it as prep for web-D though I dunno if they are the same thing or whether I do have any standard.

To think of it, my current "qualities" allow me to be, or desire to be a hybrid of:

-Freelance writer
-Freelance Artist
-Designer
-Part-time pastor.

hahaha...im so not into it. tsk. anyways. must work hard next sem...I bought a notebook for notes and I cleared my desktop a lil'. I...don't want to promise anything since the higher you climb, the harder you fall...and my motivation levels are taking a hitting, but, just gotta work harder i suppose, cept its harder to follow what you say.

tsk.

No comments: