Tuesday, October 14, 2008

PR

muahaha, as a self introduction today, our lecturer asked us to stick a word to our name, with the initial being the initial taken from your name. For eg, Mark, (initials M) M for moron, so Moronic Mark.

Naturally I panicked, since I didn't know what I could use and I was sixth in line to proclaim my awesome name.

Then tabitha offered to help by using a dictionary.

Names that were thrown my way. (courtesy of elaine and tabitha)

1. Dandy Daniel
2. Dainty Daniel
3. DaDa Daniel
4. Dumb Dumb Daniel
5. Demon Daniel

Demon O_O zzz....thrown in just as the teacher asked me for my name.

Then aiyah, thanks to my fast thinking brain, I humbly said,






"Distinctive Daniel"





Sigh, so true so true.

Anyways, just for laugh, I'm putting up a survey to choose your favorite name for me. :D

cheers.

No comments: