Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Wednesdays make me appreciate other days.

Okay, I have pictures i wanna post, and even make a blog entry to entertain you guys. But i'm feeling really tired, school ended at 7.50 today and by the time i reached home was even later, thanks to nick, had to wait for his class to end, wait for him to pee, wait for him to board bus and wait for him to climb outta bus, yeah i digress but tomorrow school starts at 8am..

So as much as i wanna blog, and as much as i want to do my work, i'm too tired. and since you guys need your daily fix of Daniel, I promise to blog asap, prolly friday. Till then cheers.

ouh btw, Red Bull is orsum (esjei's lingo for awesome). Got me awake for class today. Quite power, so sinful though haha, relying on caffaine. But still, maybe i'll do some post promoting red bull or smth, if i feel like it~ in da mood~

WOW, last line, I promise, although I initially planned to type a line or two, I wrote so much, sorry ahahaha.


last,
CHEERS

No comments: