Monday, October 13, 2008

Looking at: Hair

okay, school starts tomorrow, and I've cleared my room, got my stuff prepared, groomed myself right...then there's the hair. :(

For those who know me, i am so never satisfied with my hair, everytime I come back from the barber i get a different hairstyle- not because I want to, but because of err...factors. yep.

Different Hair (duh)

So lets talk about my hair today! (If you dun like, emo blogs say: My Blog My Rules, dun liek, get out) [I reply "is it" btw, in case you're wondering]

My hair...is so hard to manage, I mean, I appreciate that its not as low as Mark's standard yet but still, Thin individual strands, but thick because alot, curly = so sad hair. Then my skull is oval shaped, or egg shaped. So even harder to frame. tsk.

Mark's Standard

That was the problem. The other problem is, err, hair dresser, parents...hmmm anime characters with super chio hair.

Hair dressers are the most jia lat people on earth because they listen to what you have got to say before they just continue to ruin your hair anyways, and cut you with the razor if you talk to much. Especially when in sec school, you say "Auntie/Uncle, cut thin but keep long please" they say okay...then they ask you, you now studying where (trick question) then you say "sec sch"

YOU DIE! you see your fringe, side burns, and tail all on the floor....and they say "ouh sec school ah, ok $7 only" arhghghghg.

Parents-wise, they dunwan you to look like hooligan with long hair and stuff, so today just nice I ask the auntie give me "new look" hahaha no la, just ask for new hair style, but she shaved my hair short again, at the sides, I went back, my mom was like, "you remind me of those skin heads" ... ...

Okay, so maybe I look better neat and stuff, then I feel kinda satisfied with my hair, till i see like anime characters or really nice looking people with their twirls and curls and stuff then i'm like "NNNNNNnnnnnnnnnoooooooOOOOOOO WHYyyyyyy"

Different hair too!

Sigh.

Best part is, after this year, I have one more year before NS, that means being botak for the rest of my life till i'm 40, which is...too old to be vain. haha, no luh, but like, the barber auntie was saying just now, "you only got one more year to play with your hair" =_= thanks.

So well, I have my ups and downs, maybe i'm just too self conscious, and maybe I just try to evade not continuing to get ready for school tomorrow by blogging, but anyways, end of post, back to preparation...zzz waking up at six tomorrow, what a crime. tsk.

No comments: