Thursday, October 16, 2008

It's an Aircon Friday~

_

Nice right. It's an origami pergusus that I simply can't figure out to do. I got the steps in a pdf file but I can't get past the first 4 moves. hahaha, if you want the "blueprints" and want to give it a shot, click here.

Anyways, its not easy, for me,
But what I CAN do, is the eagle below hahaha


Muahaha nice right...of course compared to the Pegasus not so cool but still nice and easy to fold and look cool with.

_________________________________________

Anyways, about school, first week is done quite nicely, but I hope that unlike previous semesters, I dont do a top heavy bottom light kinda schedule. Like yh says, studying is like a marathon, and i believe him, since he practises what he preach- He's going to do a marathon again this Sunday, at Changi lolol.

Anyways, since it's the first week of school, and there's so many self intro sessions with new teachers, I'm compelled to do up some question and answers session for anyone reading this to know me better:

Tell us more of yourself as a blogger

I'm Daniel Ong, born in 1990. Currently studying in Ngee Ann's FMS. In 2007 due to the need to document my awesome life, as well as Mark not wanting to solo blog about his life, we both started blogs together. Of course, since he so chiong heh, his number of posts had since outnumbered mine, visit his blog here: www.noob'slife.com

Why call the blog "airingtheapron"

I dont really know, haha, I guess it has to do with airing your woes, househusbands, female gossips that made me choose such a title.

Do you have other blogs as inspiration?

Sure! definately, I've learned how to keep changing the content of my blog to keep it entertaining to visitors, as to which blogs, none in particular but definately not Mark's.

Why do you always seem to joke about Mark in your entries.

Easy target.
Honestly, he always says "I beat you next time!" but of course, for eg. today he just punch my shoulder =_= woo~ scaryyy. hahaha no luh, cauz we both started our blogs around the same time. So its sorta like an encouragement lol. But of course I also got make fun of alot of people including myself.

MacCain or Obama?

IronMan pl0x.

What kinda shows do you like?

Comedy. Definately.
Especially "Gaki no Tsukai: DownTown" a japanese gameshow. I'll post all the links of their clips one of these days.

Lastly, what would you advise aspiring blogger wannabes.

Dun follow Mark. duh.

_________________________________________

heh heh, anyways, I got a titbit for you guys. Featuring? You guessed it...



cheers.

No comments: