Thursday, October 9, 2008

Before it begins

Right, so before next week comes and stuff happens, I had better wrap up with a post filled with the hols, since the next 18 weeks worth of post would be less err, holidayish~

Anyways,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIANMING!!!

Right, ahaha, today's your birthday but we celebrated it yesterday.

At about 1030 yesterday, Sherd, Ben, Reed, Hiah, SJ and I met up at White Sands BK for breakfast and I had an "Enormous Omelet Sandwich" haha sinful, but what i ate yesterday was all so sinful, feeling so guilty now ahaha. okok, so HUGE burger, then we went to get a chocolate cake for Jeremy, Rich Creamy Chocolate, zzz.


Then after that, we 6 STORMED Jer's house and hid in his room with the cake- that was when he was bathing. Then we all didnt bring any lighters so ben and I with eric went to his kitchen and used the stove for the kettle, well...a cloth was there and ben accidentally burnt it- had to throw it into the sink to put out the flames- all while Jer was bathing! and laughing hysterically we rush back to hide in his room, then Jer finished his bath le then his gf called him, he went into his room (where we were) half naked ahahahahaha.

Should have seen his face! but of course no pics of him were taken in that state...not on my camera anyway, so yeah, celebrated his birthday.

After that, we went to East Coast Park to cycle, eric bs us halfway, and jer stayed home.


No post is complete without my face ahahaha (thick skin)



Then I noticed SJ riding Red Bike, thats when I started disturbing him with Ferrari jokes from the Singapore F1 and compared them to his biking performance. lolol.



Group Pic at the bridge thingy where people can fish, pretend you don't see reed pointing something at ben. Ben act fierce only! heh, sun was so bright, I think I might have got burnt again : (


Then ah...Sherd thinks he got long legs so wan hao lian! kept doing fancy stuff on his bike- No hands on bars, Crosslegged cycling, 2 legs on one peddle etc etc, I did my own stunts too! While cycling behind him, I took my handphone outta my pouch and took his picture, awesome~


Then after that just sit down and talk~ ahahaha. Then go parkway where i ate pastamania- extra pasta, before heading straight to the foodcourt below for another bowl of mee pok...oooh guilty mon~

_______________________________________________________________

Anyways, Ben intro me a game a few days back pretty fun ahahaha, simple and addictive. So if you want to play, you can try it here. See if you can beat my highscore of 135,610. See screenshot.


Ben score scary, 7 digits one, and got number "2" infront. O_O

______________________________________________________________

Anyways, this, I believe, is my last post for the hols. So hope your enjoyed. See y'all soon.

TP sucks got extra 1 week

No comments: