Sunday, December 21, 2008

Bdays~ so many bdays~


Right, so today's my dad's birthday, and for his birthday present I made him a painting ahahaha. He always complains my painting are all emo-ish and stuff, so this painting which i'm giving him, is the most cheerful of the lot! ahaha.

Oh well, right, so anyways, its the festive season, no one seems to be blogging much. What's up is event after event~ Serious! I dunwanna bore you with details, but I everyday kena something one :(

Q_Q what about work?! wah lao, screw work la, but if got people do work during this week I will feel damn dulan lol :(

Sorry, this isn't exactly entertaining but its just an update on my life...you want entertainment? don't go mark's blog~

In Advance, since I probably won't be blogging.

Merry Christmas, and don't fall down.

No comments: