Sunday, December 28, 2008

EVENT!!


Okay I take a break from my work, to tell you guys about my work. See, we have a module called event management, and if we do not successfully organise an event, we fail. Since its a pass/fail module, no grades, the definition of success is defined only if there are many people who turn up for this event.

So you better come, unless you want me to repeat a super ultra lame module. which i know you will be tempted to try.

So so, whats the event? Barbecue and Frisbee, most likely seven dollars each. At east coast park and you guys have to confirm your "i-will-be-there"s by this wednesday. Why you might want to go?

why of course its to see me!! hahaha, no la :X
Well, errr you get bbq food, play night frisbee, visit the beach, make some friends? I know they are lame excuses and you rather sleep through your weekends, but right, for me you would come right? ahahahaha.

So yes, event is this Saturday, 3rd of January, 5 to forever, east coast park. let me know by this wed latest.


See and meet the hunk4eva closeup this Saturday at East coast park, exclusive appearance only at "frisbee+bbq" 3rd Jan, 09.

No comments: