Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy 2009~!!

Mighty Morphine PR users (mcm students)


I'm going to start my year properly tomorrow, which means doing my work seriously, so I'll post this up early. So yes, Happy New Year folks, as much as I don't mean it, I hope 2009 represents a new chapter in life, for all the fellow poly people, I wish you perseverance as we continue to work on the shit from last year :O

haha, righto, what's up for news...*coughs*
Right, this is official:

BEN & JERRY HAS CLOSED DOWN FOR GOOD!

Yeah Q_Q.... I'm serious, it has finally closed down, at White Sands :X heh heh. I think right, the franchise is better off selling it's products in NTUC la, either that right, or they gotta venture and try out new flavors~ I'm suggesting for the new year, a Yu Sheng flavored ice-cream, with carrots and all, so its like frozen salad, with maple syrup, and wierd crackers, and if you toss it about it'll scream chinese phrases like year year got fish, dragon horse gold spirit, thousand death or one (wan si ru yi) I think it's mispronounced but whatever~

yes yes, and maybe a garlic chilli flavoured ben & jerry's :( ever since macdonalds stopped producing them and came out with some lousy sour sweet orange chilli packets, i was horribly disappointed, wah lao eh, what happened to tradition, history and geography?? I mean, the fries have lost half their niceness :( but i'm too disheartened to blog about something so sad so heh.

(Text says: "To save SJ, the lives of 6 others are forever screwed." click on pic to enlarge)


So right, Happy New Year, new resolutions, new start, same old homework bleah. Have a good year ahead people :D

No comments: