Thursday, December 18, 2008

:D


By special request of "hunk-forever yinghaoss:)" after he created some confusion, he asked me to be merciful and make a "The day the Earth stood Still" poster of him, so the benevolent Daniel was kind and made "Hao the Earth stood Still"!!

Ahahahaha, anyways, this morning I read in The Straits Times one damn sad case. An old man in Japan, 60 years old, at his retirement party, was celebrating and his friends threw him in the air to celebrate, (you know those carry throw and catch stuff), apparently they missed, and he landed and fractured his bones, leading to his death some 10 months later. Sad right? O_O lol. :X

Anyways, it reminded me of some of you guys' latest blog post where your did the death calculator and gave commandments to be followed after your die. So I tried it out muahahah.


Thats kinda sad :(
96 years old =_= If I live that long I want to hit 100! not die some 4 years before I can say I seen an entire century! wah lao eh.

Yah yah, so what would I like...hmmm, I don't want to say laugh and be merry at my funeral, since it will be hard, no matter what everyone always tell their loved ones "eh dun cry for me ah, live life and be merry".

MUAHAHA BUT RIGHT! Daniel is considerate! he plans way in advance!

Right, so at my funeral,

1.
these video's are to be played,
Stephen Chows shows, Youtube funnies, AFV, all the elf videos, Gaki no Tsukai.

2.
Everyone is forced to eat warheads non-stop!

3.
Since Elijah asks for bak kut teh to be served at his funeral, I want people to eat bak chor mee at mine!

4.
Yes, and finally, dont come for the burning thingy, since i myself would find it troublesome to go there....just leave me at the void deck or something~~
_________________________________________

In honour of Ben and Reed's new Blogs, (www.codememoarplz.blogspot.com) and (www.cardmemoar.blogspot.com), I just had to make some posters for them. *shrugs*



Cheers.

1 comment:

PhilO♥ said...

Hi!!
Thanks for viewing my blog !!
Your blog is very cute !! And your funny ! :)
DO come back !!