Thursday, December 11, 2008

Imma Back!

Hi guys~ sorry to be away for abit, but I just got back from youth camp!!

which was,

AWESOME!
ahahaha. too good luh heh. God revealed some of his plans to me, I made new friends, I reach a new level in Christ~ woo~! and I am free~ee woahahoah....
_________________________________________________

Anyways~ long overdue is an update on Second Life.

Basically...2nd life err, is not good. heh. i think it makes for decent time-wasters. Its actually alright la, I wouldn't condemn it as badly as the rest.

Anyways to start off, Benjamin named his avatar "enci" , so in retaliation, I named mine "yiren borkotron" haha.
Straight off, after flying around the spawn area, we got bored. Then aiyah, ben said "I rank it 1/10" ...

heh, and we didn't even "officially" begin playing yet. tsk

so anyways, since I was left alone in 2nd Life, i went about fiddling with my appearence, trying to make my avatar look like me, all after seeing these:









awesome right? haha so I tried making mine...























TA-DAH!


Woo~! super anti-climax right! hahaha, the above was my first try, and below my second.

It isn't as easy as I initially thought la. and I actually spent quite some time on it zzz.

anyways, imma gonna delete it off the comp now, and then get back to the next thing on my schedule.


Cheers.

1 comment:

beakborg said...

http://hinten.blogspot.com/