Saturday, December 27, 2008

Black Square


Yes DJ Max Black Square is outttt~!
Credits go to HC who alerted me to the iso debut of this version for more hardcore players!!

Haha, not much changes, but its not bad. Just needs getting used to. But I prefer the "cleaner" feel of the clazziquai. This version not so nice in terms of aesthetic design. Difficulty wise, DJ Max Portable 1 still hardest. Only good thing about this version is that they don't count by % anymore. Rather, they look at your overall high score.
_________________________________________________

Right, so that's DJ Max.
Personal life-wise, I'm starting to go back to do my work. But watching One-Piece online is more appealing then powerpoints and word documents. I know its sinful but in these last 2 weeks I downed 140 episodes of One-Piece :X

So I have 10 more days till school starts and I wasted close to 70 hrs of my life watching cartoons.

Righto, and pik-chas on the bbq that day. Credits: Glenn's Facebook Addiction hahaha


Dan goes robo-dance style

See no strength, hear no nothing, eat no Hullo Panda


Iron Hao looking noble


Angry Iron Hao after he lost his bling


Jumpshot


...


Righto, so thanks again Glenn for the pictures. The folder is titled windermere on Facebook. Thats that.

Aside, roast lamb pwns turkey anytime man. And fruit salad is nice.


No comments: