Monday, December 15, 2008

Yes is the new No!


haha alright, I was hoping I could catch Yes Man tomorrow but it doesn't open till this coming thursday, so Q_Q. Anyways, Sorry to have been away for so long, but its the hols now and well, its real pleasant! ahahah.

Meh, anyways, I'll be going out tomorrow to lan with the "finc" guys, maybe catch some movie, things I'll do this holiday is work, avoid work, and paint ahahaha, paint a nice picture. So hopefully ArtFriend is open tomorrow.

The polar express is on now, nice sound track, maybe nice show, if I was bored. But I'm watching One Piece now, so life's kinda cool for the moment.

Since this is an update, I might as well say: "I cut my hair!" haha, now its thinner, so nicer also.

Meh, christmas is coming! i'm bored :X and so are you.


We'll see what I can do about the next post alright~? ^*

1 comment:

PhilO♥ said...

Hiee !!
Cute Blog :)
I love it ! :D
Do check out mine!