Monday, December 1, 2008

I should'nt be doing this.

I've told myself "I should'nt be doing this" countless times, various times the whole of today. haha, including when I clicked the signed in button on blogger.

Let's see, hmmph. My eyes...omg my eyes, i think i need new specs/ contacts. Working on projects the entire day the last 2 days have killed my eyes, zzz im blogging with my eyes literally with half eye lids...okay i bluff, 3/4! 3/4 open ok!

alright, my msn is on, and i got some irritating people talking to me now, dun mind me, i'm just touchy thats all, I got 2 assignments to do by this friday, 2 more assignments I gotta complete by this sunday (if I hope to go youth camp)

so please, i am so not nice right now.

You know what irritates me now? People who are happy. I can't stand happy people in my current mood. yes. I'm in a position I don't envy with pleeny of stress. And so are you. Thats why you're reading this chunk of words to avoid your homework ahaha.

I'm getting fat, i didnt exercise in 2 weeks already, i'm stress, my skin isn't exactly nice. I'm feeling all explosive on some people. MAN!

haha. so where was I..

right never mind. It's December, and my mom put up the new christmas tree. oh well. But i'm nowhere from feeling festive. heh, i know, i know, this post is quite the rant, and maybe you guys will "speedread" through this entire thing. but!

lets just say, Daniel isn't feeling very gracious right now.

arghgh ghgh gah gahghagh.

No comments: