Thursday, November 27, 2008

Time: Always the unwilling party

Right, I have so much to blog about, but so little time.

Life right now is about deadlines. And since I'll be going off in week 9, it just means I gotta rush up everything before then.

But that does not mean a compromise on entertainment on your part!

Cauz today, I'll be listing the blog posts I wanted to do the past 3 days but just couldn't and wouldn't do after today.

1.
Make a wiki page about myself and link you guys to it. Through a simple post that simply reads, "click here" and on it make the page funnily lame and realistic. of course it'll be objective! ahaha
The page title would be "Daniel the Orsum"

2.
Photoshop Glenn, Mark and Nick into a Quantum of Solace pic, with them holding a lightsaber, bazooka and the rifle. Think glenn with shades and matrix styled.

3.
Blog about my depreciating self esteem. haha, like, how my blog posts doesn't reflect how you would think that i'm like, no self confidence kind, but in real life i seem to be more reserved now, no its not going to be emo.

4.
Blog about what walking on 50m of road can show you.

Summary:

Thing's I've seen at peak hour where huge crowds pass, all along a 50 metre path.

- Business women smoking in her company's unifrom smoking directly infront of the exhibition that her company is having, those survey insurer kinda people.
- Uncle selling fruits and fruit blender that screams health, smoking at his table where all his wares are.
- Basker lao ah peh. smoking at his place when he can be earning money in the presence of huge crowds. I will never pity him again! I wasted money on him if all he did was take my money for ciggarettes. Of course the action of donating cash isn't regrettable, its the result that is.

yeah, don't ask, i also wonder why smoking is the common factor in all the stories above.

5.
Do a REED post, unfortunately no time to photoshop. you good! you good!, did I mention i got your photos already? :P

6. Do a heartwarming, (yeah right), post on my friends. lol.

7. Photoshop (secret) but the result didnt come out so well

8. Blog about radio, how i dropped to mark's standard (I'm fine guys, really. after the first 20 minutes i got over it). and how I only know that I just have to work harder now.

9. Blog about freeloaders and people who seriously can't be bothered about a module, and that person is in your team. ****

10.
How like Mark, blogging seems so attractive when there're so many deadlines.

_____________________________________

Yeah, thats about it, I'm suprised myself that just within 3 days I got so much i wanted to blog about. haha. But anyways, this is done, and my break has ended. gotta do my work now.

nah never mind, go eat ice cream first.

Watch this video, nice and timely, prolly explain the white tiger incident~



All you need is luurve, love crosses all boundaries. Well, touching, then the white tiger incident was i think, unreciprocrated love.

No comments: