Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Time to be Happy Again!

Alright guys, instead of blogging tomorrow during PR, I decided to blog tonight, since there's a test next week for PR and I want to pay attention. SO yes, this post is also off the previous rants, which i thank you guys for your suggestions :D
____________________________________________

RIGHT.
So anyways, since I seen the BK ad for the stacker burgers, I've been wanting to eat it for bragging rights, and for the meat...and finally, just 2 days back, I DID! alrrrighhht.


Look, here it is in its full and oily glory. It's really sinful to be eating this when we're in a recession, but we middle class people should help the economy right?


I had the quad stacker one, the one called ballsy. Tabitha has been bragging that she had it twice already, for which, we others replied she just has more balls then us man. hahaha. Its funny that she doesn't called it by its name, yes, " ballsy". NOT quad stacker quad stacker =.=

So i ate it ahaha, 4 slices of beef, many golden slices of cheese, strips of bacon, plenty of greese. zomg, real feeling with set meal. I say, for the taste, its alright, but I think personally, its better to have the triple stacker, cause the quad is WAY TOO MUCH meat, so triple stacker, that is, the Brave, should be the minimum-maximum enjoyment. I say its nice, but it really comes to the point where you feel like you're eating a steak ahahaha.

Compared to Macdonalds promotion, I say mac should be tastier, but you would want to eat this for the meat!!

So anyways, I felt real guilty and just had to exercise. Which I did, just yesterday. Thanks to the constant advice by Ying Hao, like some personal trainer ahahaha, I can look reasonably fit when I suck in my stomach :X


____________________________________________

Right, in other news, Ben, sherd and I, as well as (I'm recruiting more) are probably going to play second life, read here for more details on what second life is.


Right, now, I suggest any of your looking for a game, try this out, its only 500+ mb, its free, and can run on mac, windows and stuff. And yes, I was telling Ben and Sherd my plans for world domination on second life...

...basically,
We. are. going to be. BENGS in second life! yes, we're going to make a gang and upset life in second life ahahaha, it's going to be funnily retarded. so join us if you can, I'll keep you posted.

No comments: