Sunday, November 16, 2008

These People should die.


Its a nice Monday morning, and I got a nice line-up of work to be doing, so far, i'm keeping up to my rhythm (its 9.09am), so why of all reasons, would I blog when I intended to do my work?

BECAUSE SOMEONE SCRATCHED MY DAD'S CAR.
[Re-edited to "someone" to make this post less offensive]

HONESTLY, that is simply the most distasteful thing you can learn off, spoils your mood entirely. Can you imagine? A ten cm scratch on the right hand side of the car, off the door? Thats as long as this:

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

I tell you this, if that person did it on purpose, he deserves to die. OKAY you know what? maybe not die, but I hope his car gets totaled, beat-up and maybe break a few fingers. AND for whatever reason anyone of you who is reading this has scratched a car before, get lost. its disgusting.


Is it my fault that my car is parked in an HDB multi-story carpark? HONESTLY, majority of Singaporeans use Multistory car parks, others have private garages, thats nice, but you know what, many of you should understand what I'm saying, people who think its justified to scratch people's cars are downright retards and I mean it, whatever crooked logic, its like saying, I go your house and burn it ok?


Maybe this post does nothing or can do nothing to deter those bastards who scratch people's car on purpose, and maybe it's too tiring to get and install a camera, but lets say someone does get caught, which they probably won't I hope he/she gets a just punishment. HULLO! you scratch people's property, funny ah? Bloody cowardy, maybe I'm stereotyping but, you dont like my car nicer than yours isit? maybe your bloody actions just reflect your lousy attitude that makes you not getting a good pay to buy a good car?


OK, so maybe you know what, we live in the same HDB area, so we're "the same". Okay, so maybe you're rich and you like to scratch cars as sport, because it helps your pathetic perverse side to get high. You know what, I'm sure many of us dont need this.


SCRATCHING PEOPLE'S CARS is COWARDLY. you know, if you cock ups have a problem, put a note there, leave your number. We'll try to sort things. But NO~~, you choose to do something as lowly, as pathetic, as disrespectful as damaging someones property and getting away with it.


Is this a one-sided post?
NO.
I'm sorry, my dad doesnt park like a retard, he parks so perfect that the next car beside him looks as if it is parked by a person with lousy hand-eye co-ordination. Is that a crime that he can do his basics better than you?


I'm sorry, my car also isnt the kind that asks to get scratch. My previous car was also scratched quite badly, you can tell it's not a cat or anything because they don't make horizontal scratched that is those kind...aiyah you know what i mean la, very easy to spot.


You say it's because I live in Pasir Ris thats why liddat, are you saying the part of SG where you live is infested with upright people and full of cameras? where the CC watch groups petrols every 5-10 minutes? It's not just my car or my housing estate, many people who have nothing to do with it also kena because of these retarded few.


These people, although I can't get back at them, will obviously receive retribution in some form.


I hope they get into a non-fatal accident, lose some fingers, remember the time they scratched a car, and have someone pointing at them with their healthy attached fingers. Or you know what, maybe something more realistic, like having theirs cars will be scratched as well. But worst. Maybe I should hire some hitman, to take care of my car, and when someone scratched my car, they will go to the persons car, puncture his tires, break his windows, remove any paintjob he has, dent the entire thing, and leave the cashcard intact.


OR Or Or let the ERP malfunction as you drive through the gantry, costing you some small fortune that can't be recovered. You know what, I hope all drivers who intentionally scratch other peoples cars, to all be involved in a massive pile-up one day.


Sure, maybe I'm responding to how the idiot who scratched my car wanted me to feel, all rage and no one to expand it on. SO im losing in the end. I don't believe in that, sorry.


For eg, Do you expect someone who witnessed his car being scratched to walk up to the aggressor and smile widely, pat his back, maybe give him a high-five at he same time, saying "nice try man, but it's not enough" then drive off. NO? I'm sure he gets into his car, while the guy who scratched the car remains stunned being caught in the act, and runs him over.


So yeah, you don't expect me to smile.


I had better get back to my work.


If you want to comment, please leave a worst punishment, but no deaths please.

No comments: