Sunday, November 2, 2008

There's a cough going around~

Take care of yourselves everyone, theres a bug going around, and its been horribly uncomfortable having dry coughs and wet coughs Q_=. well, just in case you are having a cough as you read this, try gargling warm water with salt, according to wiki it helps.

Right, so i've been wanting to post since friday, but somehow i managed to procrastinate till today...

So, saturday night, we went to celebrate our Uncle's birthday, that is, my fathers brother. We went our aunts house la. so there was the pool table, xbox and stuff. My mom cooked baked rice <3.


this is how my aunt serves her drinks, cool right, freeze the ice at the bottom before adding drink. Of course, scientifically speaking, the drink would cool slower by doing it liddat la, but still, it looks cool.


My aunts dog zuki~ begging for food ahahaha, i didtn take gigi~ since shes more well behaved and less attention seeking. She stays out of the public eye.


Random, but its my neglected pet hamster. haha i thought of putting it here since it felt right to put the animals together.

ahahaha, then my uncle (my aunt's husband) played soul calibur 4 with us,
YES BEN! SOUL CALIBUR F.O.U.R!

Since we kept humiliating him everytime in past encounters in soul calibur 2, he secretly trained the past few months to beat us! ahahah, of course he trash us la! budden we did give him alot of stress when playing. ahahah, we gave him a run for his money :D




Sorry, my camera ran out of batt, so had to rely on my brothers handphone= not so good quality, but apparently its yoda versus yueng song. available only for the xbox360. since the ps3 gets darth vader. but yoda's pretty cool since he can use the force to parry opponents.

The gameplay is almost the same, new combos and stuff, but the character's response is a little sluggish i find, especially when my uncle keeps stringing in combo after combo. but oh well. Btw ben, raphael is even more powerful le, his grapple is the multiple hits thingy (act cool move) and there is a female character which is modelled after cervantes moves (shura) watch clip below, its my uncle (Maxi) against my brother (shura). Shura is my brother's new love, since some moves seem to be like taki's.



Aside: Right, so my brother is going to dye his hair, =_= i have nothing to comment about it z.

In other news, I was going to school today and my lift was under maintence, though it worked fine. Was suspicious of going in though, wait i get trapped and have to be rescued then scully half way out the lift work again and crush me in half Q_Q


Other other news: I got the external hard disk on offer in school! 160gb for $79! but when i first plugged it in only 149.8gb tsk. anyways, although its not worth its memory per dollar ($1 for 2gb) I too lazy wait for comex, coming this month, and I really dont need so much memory space. so yeah~


_________________________________________________


Right, if i'm not wrong, election day's tomorrow, hope america votes well, and i hope no one asks for a recounting of votes since i'm tired of reading about america's next president already. Just vote and get it over with tsk. you know, i'm actually confused over democrat, republican, left wing right wing chicken wing~. Lazy wiki la, I wont get to vote until a few years later so why bother. tsk. plus its america ahahaha.

No preference, but the world seems to like obama more. must be cause he resembles hamilton..
.. which probably means esjei's voting for mccain.

Ouh, before i end, you guys probably seen this kid on yahoo playing the pirates of caribbean theme, but he's pretty talented so I found another clip of his play "More than Words". its South Korea's 11 year old Sungha Jung!


No comments: