Sunday, November 23, 2008

OMG~! World Dominationer Person

ahahaha, the person who wants to dominate the world,

SAVED ME BIG TIME!!


heh, thats why i got 5 minutes to blog about this.

I wanted to do cross-cultural design for my website, and i was err. suffering horribly because to name a few, as i see it:

-Cultural design has integrated alot since ages past, making research hard to do
-The only way is to generalise since google and yahoo and wikipedia isnt helping, unless you want to read 43 pages essays that tell you what you already know.
-Sorting out chunks of cultural design elements will kill your brain cells.
-All that, and the website might still be irrelevant or not even accurate

Anyways, this is to thank XM. yes, HUGE thanks. for all the headache she saved by suggesting, I do the journey website, on the Korean Trip I went. ALRIGHTTHH!

Though it gave my brain a shock at first since I realised Ive wasted all my time and the possibilities of having to redesign everything, at least now i have something solid to work on.

haha thanks man~!


O_O hahahahahaha...ok work work~

No comments: