Thursday, November 13, 2008

zomg White Tiger


I was greeted this morning with the dumbdest news ever heard ahahaha. Which exactly- is the guy who sucided the white tigers at the zoo! Read here for more!


Okay, I find it dumb. It's not that im heartless, sure the guy had issues, including the issue of choosing to go out that way~ but ok la, you gotta admit that even YOU find that situation dumb cmon admit it, that guy really can't be taken seriously for doing something so dumb.


Yeah, I mean....lets break it down, since I also can't understand what he was doing.


He was either:

Suicidal- okay, so if he was sucidal, why the tigers? I mean, was he like attention seeking? He'll be better off with the chipmunks or something. zzz. The newspapers wrote he jumped in, sticked a bucket over his head and started screaming when the tigers attacked him... O_O he lost every shred of dignity that he intended to reserve by sucide if that was the case. Which brings me to...

or

Confused- Maybe errr i dunno, he was probably mad with the world and in a cloudy moment of rage he felt like taking on the white tigers that he has to clean up everyday, probably mad with keeping them white. then when he jumped in he found out his broom wasnt the solution for everything, like I always tell nick "violence isnt the solution to everything" but like nick, that guy ignored sound advise.


Tsk. okok, if you're still feeling I should'nt talk about the guy like that, I want you to picture this again:


Zoo worker, acting wierdly, suddenly jumps into white tiger enclosure with broom and bucket in hand. Attacks the white tigers with broom, covers head with bucket, screams...


I bet first you feel pity, then incredulity? and finally you realise that you cant take him seriously, must be too much gladiator shows. tsk. media can be negative i tell you!


And I want eat BK's Ballsy burger!! imba stuff, sure get fat one tsk. must work out one month to get slim again...tsk or go play tag with white tiger.


Good Weekend y'all~

No comments: