Tuesday, November 11, 2008

My Rant against Ranters

Just a while ago, Tabitha sent me a link, saying it was funny. I opened it and was presented with a blog which was filled to the brim with rantings, swearing, acid replies on cboxes. And I felt thoroughly disgusted.


BUT Dan~! you say, "It's their blog! They can put up what they want! Not happy don't read!" well, unfortunately I did read before I realised the crap it was. And it spoilt my day. But it did replace my blogging agenda of wanting to post up hilarious vids, so blame tab if you must, (tab screams"dun shoot the messenger") well the blog link, im not gonna post it up, since I do not encourage that shit. (Pardon my vocabulary, but for this special occasion, I shall limitedly indulge in these words.)


So anyways, I was thinking, why do I get all fired up over such emo-ed up ranting self centered blogs? Precisely because its such a distasteful lousy read. Who wants to read about your life? Not me, especially if its so frigging emo-ed up.


SO you say "who cares about what you think, I write for my friends". Oh yeah? that just tells me how dumb your friends are, either that all your friends just love reading about your crappy life. Meaning? Meaning you exist sorely as a feel-good friend.


"NO! thats not true, my friends care about me?" is that so? so maybe YOU don't care for them! post after post of emo shizzes and feeling sorry for yourself as you see your friends trying to comfort you...Ouh? so your friends see something in you? sorry I dun. The only thing I see in you is a shivelled self-center attention seeker.


Another thing I detected is the pseodo act big personality, "asking" for help, while acting tough. So you use big words now eh. Well, shame on you. Even if you are wrongly accused, or are riled up badly, sorry, it doesn't give you the right to invoke body parts and family names into the picture. Is your blog the only way for you to get back at someone? It just reflects your simplicity.


"oh but Dan, you're using it too now" oh yeah? im sorry if you're simply too retarded or lazy to read specially for this entry, im making special allowances to lambast you lousy retards, fire with fire, and i practice self control. And no, i'm not proud of it.


"But-but, thats how my life is!" Ouh, so thats how you talk in real life? I see, so its your personality now, and if I dont like it I can get out? ouh sure, thats the same comments that got Wee Shu Min in trouble, as well as the top blog in Singapore for one week. Well you're right, I give you that, I'm not interested in the life of someone like you.


Now seriously, angsty blogs that rant about how weary they are of the world? Read carefully,

The World is weary of YOU.

[yes, I am the World.]


Now, seriously, I read that the internet would have been full by next year, but thankfully some company pumped in trillions of dollers to free up the web. Maybe you can give back to society by saving internet space and removing your blog.



Now, if i've not convinced you how much I dislike such immaturely inconsiderate blogs, pay attention! If its really your life, and its your blog, lets just say that the 100mb of cyberspace that you own, is probably the most tiring memory of yourself you'll ever leave of yourself. Do you want (dumb) people who care for you remember you this way? As a pathetic self centered disillusioned attention grabber?


Honestly, I'm all for your own rights to blog, but give your readers a break, know your limitations, if your life is miserable, sure post once, post twice, move on already. If you hope to get care and concern through your blog, care for your viewers first, if not, you will have no readers and you'll be simply blogging alone with suckered readers and you both will feed into each others dumbness.

___________________________________

cheers.
to anyone who reads this, feel free to copy-paste this into any emo blog you come across. Make the world a less emo place! Its the rant against ranters and I think I do make sense.

No comments: