Saturday, November 22, 2008

180~!

Alright folks, I'll make this quick since i'm really busy and in a rush.
This is week 7, from this week, till week 9, I'll be really busy, so I won't be blogging much!! Q_Q?

Nah, I'll still be blogging, but not that much, that's all, and only if it's important.

Which means the super entertaining post I wanted to do, can only be done in week 8. or 9... or maybe 10. Boooo~! Since hopefully in week 9, I can go for youth camp at Port Dickson.

Anyways. Here's an event promo.


This coming Sunday, 30th November is 180! The awesomest youth activity of the year! Its open to everyone, as long as you're a youth, and there will be dance competitions, games etc etc. Maybe it doesn't sound like much, but think "crowds", "fun", "party".


Who: YOU
What: Awesomenest- the event
Where: The Edge
When: 30th November, 6.00pm, but pre-event activities starts at 2.30pm
How: let me know
Why: Cauz there will be many other youths around! make new friends! hang out, have fun~!


It's not going to be for very long, and it's going to be fun, although I'll be busy, I'll most probably try to go. This is organised by THE EDGE. So remember, if you're interested to come, sms me, call me, mail me, leave a comment whatever, and I'll help you get your way there.

It'll be fun, definately the biggest youth event for the year. So come on down!

[BTW: the card above damn chio right, not I design one, but real power, I also want learn how Q_Q]


__________________________________________


In other news, my slipper got spoilt yesterday Q_Q, I slipped on a puddle of water, thankfully I didn't fall at all, but it spoilt my slipper noooooooooooo!! man, maybe I shall go Cheers or Co-op to buy. hmmm.
__________________________________________

Randomly, after 6 weeks in school, I found the cheapest way to get sushi! Every day, after 9pm, EDO Sushi sells their sushi for half price once you overshoot $6 worth of stuff, that means, if I buy $7 worth of sushi, I only pay $3.50.

OMG? yes, thats right, so its tasty, filling, cheap, and not so fresh, but who cares? hahahah, every wednesday I will buy one, since I end real late, so when the train hits the station, I will chiong to EDO Sushi, and kope all the oiishi $2 packets before anyone else does. yum.


Just think, half price.
__________________________________________

So just a reminder, these next 3 weeks I'll be real busy, I'll be blogging of course, since i'm not on haitus, but prolly only during PR :X instead of other days...or err only for nicer news.

If not, just wait for the 2nd Life post after week 8/9.

Work hard everyone!

No comments: